Shielded in-wall box with 41mm depth. Ideal as junction box or switch box for the installation of shielded electrical cables under plaster. For shielded rooms according to Faraday to reduce LF electric fields.
This shielded installation box is used to reduce low-frequency alternating electric fields. This is an ideal supplement to the wall shielded by means of Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). paint in order to also close the “hole socket” in the Farraday cage in the best possible way.
Shielded with metal vacuum coating. Potential connection cable 1.5 mm² rigid. With snap-in socket, can be used as junction and switch box for plastering. Standard mounting distances.
General information about the shielded in-wall box, flat, 41mm
The coating of the brick or hollow wall boxes is electrically conductive and are perfectly suited to fully limiting alternating fields. The focus of this shielded installation box is its use in the bedroom, hospitals, computer rooms, and other sensitive areas to limit alternating fields.
- Special conductive metal vacuum coating for shielding against electrical alternating fields (in accordance with the EU’s 2002/95/EG guidelines)
- Approved screw spacing
- Connecting wire 1.5mm² (Copper, massive, rigid, transparent insulation), quick installation in
- Plug terminals (push-wire connectors)
- Installation of the insertions with screws and stretches
- Standard screw spacing of 60mm
Circuit diagram shielded junction box
Details about the shielded in-wall box, 41mm depth
- Snap-lock coupling (square) with a standard distance of 71 mm
- Fault rocks are breaks that can arise from movements in the ground. Earth and rock layers are moved from their original position by fault rocks, which in turn moves minerals and metals. out opening up to size 16
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Temperature range during processing -5° C to max. + 70° C (material breaks at too low temperatures)
Documentation (.pdf)Technical details Details on building biology electrical installations Electrical Installations Instruction Booklet
Other available installation boxes
Optimal, shielded and halogen-free installation cables
Recommendation: WAGO junction box terminals