Socket strip with 4+2 Schuko inserts, overvoltage protection, HF filter system, shielded NF with on/off switch
4 type J inserts switched with two-pole disconnection and 2 inserts unswitched for continuous current consumption. High Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). against alternating electric field at mains voltage. Excellent earthing cabling within the socket strip. The exciting PLUS of this 6-way PC power strip, however, is the PRO-TECTOR surge protection distributed over all the Schuko inserts and the powerful full-protection RF filter system with 50 dBm and an effective range of up to 80 MHz.
Particularly in terms of workmanship, this socket strip stands out from the crowd and leaves its commercial competitors far behind. As this power strip is also assembled by hand, the purchase price is higher, but this guarantees the highest consistent quality and long-term use, regardless of whether it is for private or commercial use.
Details of the shielded 6-socket (4+2) full protection filter PC power strip type J by DANELL
- Case: Robust, anodized aluminum profile.
- Bipolar switch with protective frame against unwanted pressing.
- Black socket inserts, black and gray, incl. child protection.
- Shielded power supply cable: 2 meters, 3 x 1.5 mm².
- Overvoltage protection: PRO-TECTOR (all plug sockets).
- Full protection filter system: line filter with an attenuation of 50 dB; HF filter up to 80 MHz (also filters PLC frequencies / Powerline / Internet from the socket)
- Supply voltage: 250 V / 50 Hz.
- Power load: 16 A according to swiss norm SEV 1011:2009
- Measurements: 520 x 53 x 44 mm, without cable.
Efficiency and attenuation curve according to frequency of the integrated HF mains filter
This shielded 6-socket (4+2) PC power strip is usable in the following countries
Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Jordan, Madagascar, Maldives, Rwanda