Shielding tent SAFECAVE Pop Up for a single bed. Mobile, flexible electrosmog full protection for the whole body = no part of the body remains unprotected. Litter tent or handy electrosmog canopy for on the go. Anti electrosmog HF efficiency over 99.99% (44 dB). Optional grounding LF.
We can’t say it more directly. We have been looking for this kind of protective product for years. Searched for ourselves and also on behalf of our customers and patients. As good as our previous mobile electrosmogElectrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. More products are, they all have one thing in common when it comes to “sleeping”: the head and thus the brain as the central switching point of the entire nervous system remains more or less unprotected.
Until now, mobile shieldingShielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More products were considered purely as an addition to the high-quality shielding canopy or shielded bedroom, but this basic rule is now shifting in a massive way. Supplied in a practical transport bag, this pop-up shielding tent is simply placed on the bed or the chosen sleeping place. Due to the integrated poles, the protective tent theoretically erects itself – however, slight assistance may be necessary from time to time.
The SAFECAVE litter tent convinces with 99.99 % shielding effect (44 dB)!
SAFECAFE is simply the perfect name for this wonderful anti-electrosmog development. This pop-up shielding tent is your personal safe cave for protection against electromagnetic fields. And there are simply many reasons to invest in this SAFECAVE.
- Bridging or interim solution for the bed at home
A high-quality spacious electrosmog canopy or an effectively protected bedroom cannot be renovated with a few hundred euros. With this solution, full protection is now possible for the first time until the final goal is reached.
- Working in the field with overnight stays in hotels
Exhausted and tired after waking up due to the multitude of sparking mobile devices all around (mobile phones, tablets, etc.) or the hotel’s WLAN in continuous operation? This situation is defused with the Pop Up shielding tent – simply lay it out of the hotel bed and let it unfold. Put your bedding in, then put yourself in and close your personal protective cave. Good night!
- Ready to hand for quick use or for holidays
Unplanned overnight stay in unknown and probably unprotected surroundings? Here is the simple and effective solution, including mosquito repellent!
- Electrosmog protected sleep get to know yourself without much effort!
This anti-electrosmog litter tent is just that. High-quality full protection at a manageable price and simply tremendously flexible for the future.
- And much more …
however, always bear in mind that frequent opening and packing will impair the shielding effectiveness due to material fatigue.
Shielding tent SAFECAVE or sleeping bag Elektrosmog PRO?
Presumably, we are spoilt for choice here. Both protective products are ingenious in their own right. Our sleeping bag definitely fits in any suitcase, but it is a compromise when it comes to head protection. The SAFECAVE litter tent is its own bag and doesn’t fit in the suitcase – but it may be possible to use it as hand luggage. On the other hand, it is the proverbial full electrosmog protection program and, in contrast to the sleeping bag, is actually an effective interim solution for home use as well. Whichever of the two products you choose – the supporting effect for restful sleep is a given. As a small mobile canopy for the first time, even in your own bed at home (for which our Elektrosmog PRO sleeping bag was not developed).
Measuring verification of the shielding of wireless technologies (µW/m²)
Measuring verification of the shielding of electric fields (V/m)
Usage of the SAFECAVE anti electrosmog shielding tent
The shielding pop-up litter tent and sleeping tent is designed for one person and pops up by itself without assembly. Produced with silver fabric all around, the shielding tent zips closed for effective shielding. For home or travel, the quick, effective and cheapest way to shield a sleeping space.
Entrance: By means of the very wide side opening with zip. Two layers of fabric with integrated magnets enclose this to compensate for the HF weakening caused by the zip.
The shielding tent is sewn from a high-quality silver fabric with high light transmission and high air permeability. We are convinced that the high shielding effectiveness of 44 dB is unique in this price range!
Easy to fold. An essential requirement!
The shielding tent, folded and packed in the transport bag, has the dimension of 62 x 62 cm. It is still possible to press lightly on one side to stow it in a large suitcase for travel, but this is done at your own risk. Any material damage resulting from this is excluded from the warranty and guarantee. In principle, the folded screening tent must be packed without compressing, pressing or squeezing or transported as hand luggage.
- Dimensions shielding tent (+/- 5 % tolerance)
Width 95 cm | depth 210 cm | height 55 cm
- Dimension shielding tent, packed in enclosed bag
Length and width (round): approx. 62 cm, thickness: approx. 2.5 cm
- Shielding attenuation: up to 44 dB
- Colour: silver beige
- Raw materials: 85 % nylon, 15 % silver
- Scope of delivery: tent with sewn in bars, carrying bag
Shielding and grounding
- This product shields high frequencyFrequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is a physical measurement that is important for describing periodic processes, such as vibrations. More electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product is a closed Faraday cageThe faraday cage is an enclosure made out of a conductive material that acts as an electric shield. More for non-stationary application.
- Grounding is not provided by the manufacturer. However, a measuring verification has shown that grounding is very easily possible using our magnetic holder. The earthing contact is attached directly to the shielding fabric at the head end or foot end, is not sharp-edged and holds very stably due to the magnet. Carefully remove the earthing plate by pulling it apart on both sides to prevent damage to the shielding fabric. The thicker base is unsuitable for fixing the magnetic earthing plates – an earthing connection is not possible at this point. Damage to the shielding fabric due to earthing is excluded from the warranty and guarantee; PROnatur24 is exempt from liability. Use at your own risk.
Silver products and discolouration
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Handwashing possible at 30°C exclusively with our TEXCARE detergents
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
No right of withdrawal for textile shielding products
Please note that shielding hygiene products such as clothing, blankets, bedding, sleeping bags, canopies, etc. cannot be returned or exchanged once used. The basis for this are applicable hygiene regulations, any one-off production as well as time-consuming and cost-intensive metrological testing in the EMF laboratory for quality testing of the returned textile products.
The shielding effect is great! It feels really good to sleep in.
A little more space at the head end would be desirable so that you can close the zip at the other end better (and you could sit up to do so). The magnets also prevent the zip from opening and closing quickly. A quick trip to the toilet at night is quite time-consuming.
All in all, it’s a great way to sleep with low electrosmog even when travelling. For at home, I prefer other shielding.