STEEL GRAY shielding fabric against electrosmog. RF radiation shielding up to 42 dB, groundable. Ideal for opaque curtains and textile products such as bedding and ceilings. Groundable LF. Efficiency shielding 99.99% – effective against 5G!
This Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More fabric was processed for our sleeping bag, linen and blanket for effective protection against LF and HF Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. More. The fabric contains stainless steel threads and is therefore contactable, which means that LF electric alternating fields can be earthed. The HF mobile radiation screening attenuation is a high 41 dB and applies to high GHz frequencies.
STEEL GRAY is ideal for curtains and for products around the bed and couch because of its properties. However, it is less suited to clothing because stainless steel threads are not soft and comfortable on the skin as silver threads. At best, the feeling can be compared to an itchy wooly sweated. STEEL GRAY is very robust compared to silver fabrics and is therefore extremely durable. It can also be washed and ironed.
Use and assets of the STEEL GRAY
STEEL GRAY is an opaque fabric made of cotton wool, polyester and stainless steel used for HF+LF protection. It is typically used for curtains, flooring underlays, ceilings, furniture (beds), screens, beddings and, although not often, as a cheap clothing fabric.
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to protect from LF fields
- Textile properties: Washable, can be ironed, can be sewn
- Quality grading: Very high
Technical data of the shielding material STEEL GRAY against electrosmog
- Screening attenuation: 42 dB. Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: by the meter
- Use for: Curtains, clothing, Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground. More products
- Materials: 40% cotton wool, 30% polyester, 30% stainless steel
- Grammage: 120 g/m²
- Dimensional stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 Ohm / Inch (2.54 cm)
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). Products with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB).
Care instructions about shielding fabric STEEL TWIN
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
No cancellation for FABRICS
Like for cuts, there is no right to return shielding fabric.
Please note that cancellations do not apply to these products, because they were cut to the customer’s specifications. Reselling a tailored item is no longer possible. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding fabric. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
We only sell the highest-quality fabrics! Because of the high production costs and a favourable price, small flaws are not grounds for complaint.