HNG100 shielding netting for use in drywall or solid construction. A highly-effective attenuation is possible with this shielding netting against mobile radiations and electrical alternating fields. Shielding efficiency over 99,9999999% (98 dB). Width 90cm. Effective against 5G!
The HNG100 by YSHIELD is a tightly-woven metallic mesh made out of polyester. Developed for effective protection from high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF) from the house supply on large areas. The attenuation of radio (mobile radiation, WIFI, transmission masts…) can go up to 98 dB! HNG100 is a professional high-protection product.
Shielding netting for protection in professional fields
HNG100 can easily be stuck onto walls, ceilings, and floors. It can also be used as a wallpaper. HNG100 is best suited to ministries of defence, low-emission rooms (Tempest), data rooms and laboratories because of its professional screening attenuation.
Shielding netting technical information
- Width: 90cm
- Length: by the meter / 20 m roll / 100 m roll
- Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More effectiveness: 98 dB (depending on production +/- 5 dB). All specified shielding attenuation values apply at 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Grammage: 90 g/m²
- Thickness: 0,08 mm
- Color: grey/brown
- Tear resistance: 90 lbf
- Materials: polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.01 Ohm (square resistor)
- Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground. More: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic field), LF (low-frequency electric alternating field)
Processing of the shielding netting against electrosmog
In case of processing as an intermediate wallpaper, for glueing we recommend a commercially available dispersion glue. The wall and the backside of the material are coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet, fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and use a gummed roller to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only, so that the dispersion glue does not dry.
You can only apply the netting crease-free on smooth surfaces! Structured surfaces (wood-chip wallpaper, structural plaster, roller structure of paints) must be smoothed. If this is not possible, we recommend using our shielding paints as an alternative. The material can also be laid loosely, e.g. under floor coverings, or tacked up, e.g. in dry construction. Always work overlapping so that the strips for earthing are also electrically connected.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and small quantity surcharge
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding netting. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Small quantity surcharges for small quantities up to 3 running meters have been removed for reasons of transparency and fairness. The individual linear meter therefore always has the same price or price advantage for larger quantities. To refinance expenses and packaging, we charge a flat rate of € 6,90 per cut.