Shielding Fleece SAPHIR extra. With this shielding copper fleece against electromagnetic pollution HF + LF, highly effective protection against electromagnetic smog becomes possible. Efficiency of shielding 99,99999% (> 70 dB). Width 110 cm. Effective against 5G!
The SAPHIR extra Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More fleece by BIOLOGA® is a fully copper-plated fleece. Developed for large-area effective shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF), low-frequency electric alternating fields (LF) from domestic electricity as well as the discharge of static charges. The fleece is diffusion-open and has balanced tensile strength.
For shielding against radio frequencies (cell phone radiation, WLAN, transmission towers, 5G, …), a high shielding attenuation of over 70 dB is achieved – which corresponds to a shielding efficiency of over 99.99999 percent.
Shielding Fleece SAPHIR extra for effective, high-quality shielding
This high-performance fleece Saphir extra impresses with its easy processing. It is preferably used in dry construction for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic waves and low-frequency electric alternating fields in the area of walls, ceilings, and floors, laid loosely.
- for large-area shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic waves and low-frequency electric alternating fields
- for discharging static charges
- fully copper-plated fleece
- easily electrically contactable
- for loose installation
Even though it is not provable by measurement technology, service providers in the health sector such as naturopaths report positive support and an increase in well-being. This shielding fleece is also ideal for lining storage containers and furniture to protect homeopathic products and medications from emissions or irradiation by electromagnetic and electric fields. Another example of application is the shielding of low-frequency electric alternating fields from, for example, medical devices and patient beds.
Technical data for the copper fleece SAPHIR extra
- Width: 110 cm
- Length: by the meter | 20 m roll | 100 m roll
- Shielding attenuation: > 70 dB
- Shielding efficiency: up to 99,99999%
- Area weight: 37 g/m² ± 2 g/m²
- Thickness: approximately 0,15 mm ± 0,02 mm
- Color: copper
- Electrical conductivity: < 0,05 – 0,1 Ω/□
- Composition: PET 30 g/m² ± 2 g/m², copper 7 g/m² ± 2 g/m²
- Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground. More: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield electric alternating fields (LF)! Appropriate components can be found under “Grounding”. A recommendation here is difficult because it depends on the application. Ask us!
- Type of fields: HF (High-frequency electromagnetic fields), LF (Low-frequency electric alternating fields)
Frequently Asked Questions about the Shielding Fleece SAPHIR extra
- Does Saphir have to be overlapped during installation?
Yes. To achieve a clean, continuous high-frequency shielding surface, it is necessary to overlap the fleece during installation.
- Can pictures or other objects be attached to the wall or ceiling after the shielding has been installed?
Attaching pictures or other objects is not a problem and can also be done on a shielded surface. Smaller nails or screws may be used. Please be aware of the cable routing of your electrical installation beforehand to avoid damaging existing cables in the wall. Suitable cable detectors can be found at hardware stores or specialized dealers.
- Where is the ideal application area for SAPHIR extra?
SAPHIR extra is used in roofs, walls, and ceilings, mainly in drywall construction. It is also possible for special applications such as under wallpaper, in the manufacture of simple cell phone cases, or for RFID shielding. It is also suitable for shielding low-frequency electric alternating fields from medical devices and beds, for example.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and surcharge for short quantities
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1,0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding fleece. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Practice has shown that small quantities are not financially viable due to the continuously increasing costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore we are forced to charge a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities up to 3 running meters. We ask for your understanding.