This shielding hoodie is perfect for electro-sensitive people. The thin hoodie protects against electrosmog HF by RF radiation (mobile phone radiation, WIFI, LTE) with a shielding effectiveness of up to 51 dB (99,999 %). Also ideal for hidden wearing underneath. Effective against 5G!
There is one thing electro-sensitive and hyper-electrosensitive people have in common. They are definitely NOT proud to be part of this growing group and their lives are changing dramatically. E-smog-free areas are getting less from year to year. And the situation about Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. More is largely due to shaking of the head and incomprehension among fellow human beings and despite technical evidence, is also being put into the “esoteric” drawer.
This misjudgment of the situation makes it even more difficult for the affected people to talk about the topic RADIATION, although the symptoms of the body speak a clear language. With this product of a protective clothing, we are now expanding our existing service around the creation of eg. radiation protected bedroom around the mobile radiation-reduced everyday life outside the controllable own 4 walls.
Shielding hoodie for “even underneath” made of SILVER ELASTIC – hoodie with protection against mobile phone radiation, WIFI, LTE, 5G & Co.
Hoodie is the wrong expression, the hoodie is more a slim long sleeve t-shirt with a hood. Just a hoodie made of SILVER ELASTIC with sensational Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More performance against NF and HF electrosmog.
The hoodie is a HF and NF shielding long-sleeved T-shirt with hood made of the shielding fabric Silver Elastic. Silver Elastic is one of our most powerful shielding materials against electrosmog. Despite the complete metal surface, Silver-Elastic is very elastic and adapts perfectly to the body shape. These ingenious properties of Silver Elastic make this long-sleeved shirt simply predestined for invisible under-wear under normal clothing.
Hoodie is above all one – FLEXIBLE
Almost in every situation our hoodie is applicable. Whether at home, on vacation or protected on a business trip – the shielding long sleeve shirt always fits. Worn “on top of it” as a thin sweater or “under” under eg. a shirt. It just fits.
And what about sleep – of course, that is easily possible. Directly on the skin as the top of a pajamas or pajamas. The hoodie is incredibly flexible and is one of the highest quality items from the sewing industry.
Technical data for shielding hoodie against electrosmog
- European sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Screening attenuation: up to 51 dB. All values provided apply for 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Color: silver
- Use: Clothing, textile products
- Materials: 80% elastane, 20% silver
- Grammage: 130 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0,5 Ohm / Inch (2,54 cm)
Length Shoulder Seam
Brustumfang: 94 – 101 cm
Armlänge: 57 cm
Länge Schultersaum: 75 cm
Rückenbreite: 40 cm
Brustumfang: 102 – 110 cm
Armlänge: 57 cm
Länge Schultersaum: 78 cm
Rückenbreite: 49 cm
Brustumfang: 111 – 118 cm
Armlänge: 58 cm
Länge Schultersaum: 80 cm
Rückenbreite: 56 cm
Brustumfang: 119 – 133 cm
Armlänge: 66 cm
Länge Schultersaum: 85 cm
Rückenbreite: 57 cm
As with all stretchable garments, the same applies to the shielding hoodie. The sizes are to be regarded as approximate. Some like it more close-fitting and the others more relaxed. In terms of screen attenuation, this has no effect.
Despite these flexible areas of application, the shielding material remains one thing – sensitive!
To ensure that the pleasure lasts as long as possible, here are a few important rules:
- Every “normal” detergent destroys the shielding effect at lightning speed. We have an ideal detergent available in the shop.
- Silver discolors on contact with air and moisture such as sweat or washing. The hoodie will inevitably (very) spotty, especially if worn directly on the skin. However, this is a purely visual “problem” and has no effect on the screen attenuation. Preventing these discolorations is not possible.
- The hoodie is cut as best as possible and sewn to reduce wrinkles to a minimum. A fabric fold always means a kink in the silver thread which can happen at this point faster weakening of the shield. The more often the hoodie is worn, the faster the screen performance at the wrinkles may decrease. This effect is inevitable and can not be prevented.
- The thin shielding hoodie is NOT designed for continuous use – 24 hours a day. The hoodie is to give the electrosensitive people the opportunity to often leave the sheltered apartment again or in between times again, for example. to experience cozy shopping in the city without being immediately recognized as an “electro-sensitive person with Aluhut” or “funny beekeeper with fabric in front of his face”. Of course, the hooded shirt can be worn regularly and continuously, but this will reduce the lifetime of the screen performance massively to a few months. This is especially true when used as a pajama or nightgown, as the body weight is due to the sleeping position on the fabric and rubbing movements occur when sleeping.
- The sleeves of the hoodie are long, eventual too long. This is done deliberately, as longer means a radiation benefit, when the sleeve reaches to the fingertips. If the hoodie sleeves are way too long, just flip them over on the spot.
- Shielding clothing basically does not replace underwear. Especially the shielding pants (counterpart to the hoodie) made of Silver Elastic can not replace this panty.
- The shielding hoodie as well as the shielding underpants are designed as a mobile extension to the shielded bedroom, bed in the shielded canopy or shielded apartment. For eg stay in the garden, for shopping, for the holidays or for the business trip.
SILVER ELASTIC – an ingenious material creates the opportunity for protective clothing
With these trousers or underpants, we also want to show what can be produced with a high quality shielding fabric like the SILVER ELASTIC. It therefore does not mind to sew even with Silver Elastic shielding garments. However, if the screened inside of a jacket or jacket is the topic, we recommend as shielding the handle to the SILVER SILK shielding fabric.
The properties of SILVER ELASTIC are convincing in their full length:
- Silver-Elastic is very elastic and adapts to your body shape. Thus he does not wear as “underneath” under clothing.
- Silver-Elastic has a very good washing resistance with suitable detergent without losing the shielding.
- Despite the complete metal surface Silver-Elastic is soft and pleasant on the skin.
- Due to the double-sided electrically conductive surface and the direct contact with the body, low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people find this more comfortable than using a non-groundable shielding fabric.
Care of the shielding hoodie made of SILVER ELASTIC
The normal “shrinkage” that happens after the first wash should not happen with SILVER ELASTIC as long as the washing temperature stays at 30 °C. Wash gently at 30°C.
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
Due to SILVER ELASTIC, the hoodie will discolour over time
It should be noted that while the fabric with silver threads is highly effective, they change color as time goes on. The electrically conductive side of the shielding fabric can also have stains from the factory. Its quality and impact are not affected by this, it is, however, it is a visual change that can be concealed in a creative way, especially when used underneath.SILVER ELASTIC changes color!
No right of withdrawal for textile shielding products
Please note that shielding hygiene products such as clothing, blankets, bedding, sleeping bags, canopies, etc. cannot be returned or exchanged once used. The basis for this are applicable hygiene regulations, any one-off production as well as time-consuming and cost-intensive metrological testing in the EMF laboratory for quality testing of the returned textile products.