Shielding netting (mesh) HNG80 for use in dry construction or solid construction. With this shielding fabric against electrosmog HF + NF the highly effective radiation protection against electrosmog is possible. Efficiency shielding over 99.999999 % (88 dB). Width 90 cm. Effective against 5G!
The HNG80 by YSHIELD® is a tightly-woven metallic mesh made out of polyester. Developed for effective protection from high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF) from the house supply on large areas. The screening attenuation again RF (cellphone radiation, WIFI, transmission masts…) can go up to 88 dB!
Shielding netting for effective, high-quality shielding
HNG80 can easily be stuck onto walls, ceilings, and floors. It can also be used as a wallpaper. HNG80 is best suited to ministries of defence, low-emission rooms (Tempest), data rooms and laboratories because of its professional screening attenuation.
Shielding netting technical information
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: by the meter / 20 m roll / 100 m roll
- Shielding effectiveness: 88 dB (production-related +/- 5 dB). All values provided apply for 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Grammage: 75 g/m²
- Thickness: 0.075 mm
- Color: grey / brown
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)
- Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic field RF), LF (low-frequency electric alternating field)
Processing of the shielding netting against electrosmog
In case of processing as an intermediate wallpaper, for glueing we recommend a commercially available dispersion glue. The wall and the backside of the material are coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet, fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and use a gummed roller to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only, so that the dispersion glue does not dry.
You can only apply the netting crease-free on smooth surfaces! Structured surfaces (wood-chip wallpaper, structural plaster, roller structure of paints) must be smoothed. If this is not possible, we recommend using our shielding paints as an alternative.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and surcharge for short quantities
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding netting. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Small quantity surcharges for small quantities up to 3 running meters have been removed for reasons of transparency and fairness. The individual linear meter therefore always has the same price or price advantage for larger quantities. To refinance expenses and packaging, we charge a flat rate of € 6,90 per cut.
There are no reviews yet.