Ultrasone PRO 900i is a headphone fascination in itself. In addition to an acoustic sound experience for the music lover, the focus is also on protecting the ears from strong magnetic fields.
Circumaural professional headphones with excellent external attenuation, which, thanks to their neutral coordination and elaborate workmanship, are perfect for demanding sound engineers, sound engineers and music lovers. In addition, the PRO 900i is extremely comfortable to carry. No wonder: it uses the same metal bracket as its big brothers from the Signature series and has soft ear cushions made of fine velvet.
A welcome side effect of the S-Logic technology – which, by the way, does not require any electronics or DSP – is that you can listen in an unusually relaxed and fatigue-free manner over long periods of time. In addition, the music is perceived as “louder”; the playback device can be turned down by up to 4 dB, which not only protects the ears, but also the battery of mobile players or smartphones. Good to know: the titanium-coated 40 mm Mylar transducers have their own MU-metal Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time)., which drastically reduces the headphones’ electromagnetic radiation on the ear.
The PRO 900i has a detachable 3 m spiral cable with a high-quality 6.35 mm Neutrik jack plug, which can be easily and securely attached to the headphones thanks to the bayonet catch. The headphones are delivered in a noble transport box. Also important: the PRO 900i has an extremely robust design and is easily suitable for tough everyday use in the studio.
After use, it can be folded up to save space. The scope of delivery also includes an additional 1.5 m ultra-soft cable with a 3.5 mm jack plug and a pair of replacement pads, which can be changed in a flash if necessary thanks to the PRO 900i’s special speed switch system.
The MU metal protective shield for the ears
Most current headphones generate so-called low-frequency fields when converting electrical to acoustic signals. ULTRASONE has developed the Ultra Low Emission Technology, ULE for short, specifically to minimize low-frequency fields. A MU metal shield is used for this, which is used as a partition (or buffer board) between the volume of air at the ear and the headphone capsule.
This shielding reduces the magnetic radiation by up to 98% compared to conventional headphones. In particular, professional users who regularly work long hours with their headphones appreciate this feature. But ULE technology also benefits private users, especially during long listening sessions.
Outstanding performance from the Ultrasone PRO 900i in a nutshell!
- The PRO 900i offers acoustics at the highest level for professional needs.
- The headphones are equipped with S-Logic Plus technology for particularly high sound naturalness.
- The Mylar/Titanium transducers ensure responsive, precise and crystal-clear sound reproduction.
- Specially designed velvet ear pads round off the listening pleasure with comfort for the ear and maximum isolation from the outside with these closed headphones.
- The new and wider headband design, ensures even more comfortable wearing for hours.
- Enjoy limitless sound performance and trust your ears.
- Principle: dynamic, closed
- S-Logic PLUS technology
- MU metal shielding – ULE technology
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Driver/Diameter: Mylar/Titanium, 40 mm
- Magnet: NdFeB
- Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is a physical measurement that is important for describing periodic processes, such as vibrations. range: 6-42,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 96 dB
- Weight (without cable): 295 g
Scope of delivery
- Cable approx. 3m spiral with 6.3mm NEUTRIK jack plug and approx. 1.50m USC (Ultra Soft Cable) cable with 3.5mm jack plug
- Carrying case
- Second pair of ear pads
- Instruction manual