Shielded light shower table lamp for the desk, office and much more. With reflector glass made of handmade opal glass. For bulbs with E14 base.
Flexibility is a top priority with this table lamp. The focus lies naturally in the shielding against electric and magnetic alternating fields and this was integrated optically very appealing with this light shower in a lamp construction from brushed steel. The integrated flexible metal tube in the luminaire arm allows almost any luminaire position and thus creates the ideal light cone depending on the requirements.
This screened light shower is also an ideal reading lamp or as radiation-free light for the small bedside table at the bed. The reflector glass consists of handmade opal flashed glass which conjures up particularly beautiful lighting effects. Each individual lamp is unique and unique.
- Table lamp and reading lamp or bedside lamp for reducing low-frequency electric and magnetic alternating fields
- Brushed steel
- Ideally suited for offices, living rooms, bedrooms (bedside cabinets) and children’s rooms.
- Protection class 1 (with protective conductor) according to DIN / VDE
Suitable lamps for the shielded light shower:
- Generally illuminants with E14 base
- All lamps with G9 base (due to the enclosed adapter)
- Maximum 40 watts
In these countries this shielded light shower can be used:
CEE-7/4 (German System) and CEE-7/7 (French System): Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Morocco, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Yugoslavia, Iceland.