Shielded junction box with a depth of 53 mm. Junction box, halogen-free, for the installation of shielded electrical cables in drywall and concealed. For shielded rooms according to Faraday to reduce electrical fields LF.
This shielded installation box is used to reduce low-frequency alternating electrical fields. This is an ideal addition to the wall, which is shielded by means of Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More paint, in order to close the “hole socket” in the Farraday cage as well as possible.
Shielded with metal vacuum coating. Potential connection cable 1,5 mm² rigid. As a connection box for plaster and cavity wall. 107 x 107 x 53 mm. Standard mounting distances.
General information about the shielded junction box, 53 mm deep
The coating on the junction box is electrically conductive and therefore perfectly suited for the effective limitation of alternating electrical fields. The focus of this shielded installation box is in use in bedrooms, hospitals, computer rooms and other sensitive areas to limit alternating electrical fields.
- Special conductive metal vacuum coating for shielding against electrical alternating fields (in accordance with the EU’s 2002/95/EG guidelines)
- Approved screw spacing
- Connecting wire 1,5 mm² (Copper, massive, rigid, transparent insulation), quick installation in
- Plug terminals (push-wire connectors)
- Installation of the insertions with screws and stretches
- Standard screw spacing of 60mm
Circuit diagram shielded junction box
Details on the shielded cavity wall socket, 53 mm deep
- Can be used for a plate with a thickness of 7 to 35 mm
- several breakout openings for cable entries
- making an opening in the wall with four 35mm drilled holes (drilling template)
- including cover screws and shielded caps (with further potential connection)
- plastic (halogen-free PP)
- Temperature range during processing -5° C to max. + 70° C (material breaks at too low temperatures)
Documentation (.pdf)Technical details Details on building biology electrical installations Electrical Installations Instruction Booklet
Other available installation boxes
Optimal, shielded and halogen-free installation cables
Recommendation: WAGO junction box terminals