ANTIWAVE shielding, elastic cloak to wear around your neck. Also ideal as a shielding baby blanket. Effective against electrosmog HF by RF radiation (cell phone radiation, WIFI, LTE, …) with an efficiency of over 99.9% (up to 33dB). Effective against 5G!
This Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More cloak combines high flexibility, effective protection against RF radiation and noble design. Produced from our new shielding fabric New Antiwave and sewn in a square shape, it can be put on the upper body like a big scarf. Due to the elastic shielding material it is very comfortable to wear. Combined in a fashionable and high-quality design, this scarf is simply perfect for every day. Effective against 5G!
ANTIWAVE is our new generation of underwear and clothing that shields electromagnetic radiation directly on the body. This shielding cloak is a garment from this new product series. Completely i.e. 100% produced in Germany.
Like all our mobile EMF products, this cloak extends the protected bedroom or apartment by an effective protection against electromagnetic radiation. Even if it cannot be a substitute for an EMF shielded living space, it makes it easier for electrosensitive people to move around outside the shielded apartment, e.g. on the way to work, while shopping or participating in public life.
Effective EMF protection with ANTIWAVE cloak for quick repositioning
Thanks to the innovative structure of the NEW ANTIWAVE shielding fabric and the use of high-quality materials, this cloak protects against electromagnetic radiation in the range from 20 kHz to 10 GHz with a shielding effectiveness of over 99.9 percent. This is also confirmed by an expert opinion from Prof. Pauli of the University of the German Armed Forces in Munich.
Further details about the cloak against electrosmog HF
- Square: 90 cm x 90 cm
- Maximum shielding effectiveness: 33 dB
- Maximum EMF Effective range: > 99,9 %
- Area of application: can be worn directly on the body
- Raw materials: 89% cotton, 9% polyamide, 2% silver
Care of the ANTIWAVE shielding cloak
Gentle washing at a maximum of 40°C. Gentle ironing on level 1. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. For allergy sufferers: Every new fabric smells, wash before first use! We recommend TEXCARE or our ecological, vegan UNI SAPON detergent.
General information about NEW ANTIWAVE shielding material
- For large area shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic waves
- Very good tear resistance with soft quality, antistatic, elastic
- 100% textile properties
- Elastic knitted fabric for various applications
- The quality of New Antiwave is a right-left jacquard knit in a combination of combed cotton and silver-coated polyamide.
- The coating is not made of controversial nanosilver, but of 20% pure silver, which surrounds the entire polyamide fiber. The metallic silver is absolutely harmless for human health and nature.
- Pure silver has a natural antibacterial effect and can also have a positive effect on skin problems as well as excessive sweating and body odor.
- New Antiwave is a particularly easy-care quality. A high-quality finish ensures that the shielding properties are retained even after several washes. Due to the antibacterial effect of silver, it is sufficient to wash the laundry at 30° C – 40° C. In general, silver fabrics have a limited durability, i.e. the durability depends on the Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is a physical measurement that is important for describing periodic processes, such as vibrations. More of movement, number of washes and the detergent used.
No right of withdrawal for textile shielding products
Please note that shielding hygiene products such as clothing, blankets, bedding, sleeping bags, canopies, etc. cannot be returned or exchanged once used. The basis for this are applicable hygiene regulations, any one-off production as well as time-consuming and cost-intensive metrological testing in the EMF laboratory for quality testing of the returned textile products.