MASTER SWITCH SERIES
MASTER SWITCH SERIES
The RP-NA16-UP repeater belongs to the level 1 and level 2 performance classes. It is mounted in the installation box with the purpose of increasing the range of the demand switch NA 16-1P radio. Or to significantly improve a possibly impaired reception.
This repeater can be used in both Level 1 or Level 2 classes. Repeaters are always used when the range of the mains isolation switch NA 16-1P radio becomes an obstacle. With this flush-mounted repeater, the transmission range of the telegrams can be extended considerably in a convenient way. It also significantly improves reception that may be disturbed. The incoming control telegrams are processed and forwarded.
The repeater works on the basis of a radio signal encoded according to the EnOcean standard, which is only forwarded when the transmitter in the remote control is activated. Furthermore, the repeater does not have to be taught-in or configured. It forwards the signals automatically after connection to the operating voltage.
Due to its very small design, this flush-mounted repeater can be installed in an installation box, but also in a flush-mounted switch (behind the switch) or junction box. This way it remains invisible and works in the background.
Meaning of the levels explained
A maximum of two repeaters can be used as extensions for the operation of the demand switch NA 16-1P radio. The level indicates the performance class in relation to the telegrams (data packets).
- LEVEL 1: Receives only telegrams from transmitters (TX-NA16-HAND, TX-NA16-WAND remote control).
- LEVEL 2: Receives, in addition to the telegrams specified in level 1, also those of a level 1 repeater.
Two methods for installing the RP-NA16-UP
Installation with a repeater
- At the beginning: Mains isolator NA 16-1P radio in the control cabinet
- At the end: Level 1 or Level 2 repeater (RP-NA16-UP, RP-16-AP or RP-NA16-KA) plus transmitter (remote control)
Installation with two repeaters
- Start: Mains isolator NA 16-1P radio in the control cabinet
- Middle as bridge: Level 2 repeater (RP-NA16-UP, RP-16-AP or RP-NA16-KA)
- At the end: Level 1 repeater (RP-NA16-UP) plus transmitter (remote control)
We strongly recommend downloading and studying the “Range Overview” guide.
Convincing performance of the RP-NA16-UP flush-mounted repeater at a glance
- Level 1+2 flush-mounted repeater for extending the mains isolation switch NA 16-1P radio
- Level 1 or Level 2 adjustable
- Building-biological radio technology according to EnOcean standard
- Very robust
- 1 year warranty