SHIELDING FLOOR MAT HNG80 against electrosmog HF (WLAN, mobile phone, …) and LF (house electricity). Complete with LF grounding accessories. Shielding efficiency of over 99.999999% – effective against 5G!
For a full protective effect of a The faraday cage is an enclosure made out of a conductive material that acts as an electric shield. More, Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More from below is also necessary as the sixth side, i.e. the floor. This shielding floor mat is made from HNG80 shielding fabric and complements our previous floor mat made from STEEL TWIN shielding fabric. HNG80 has an EMF efficiency of 99.999999% with a shielding attenuation of 88 dB and is very thin with a thickness of 0.1 mm.
The shielding floor mat HNG80 has a very high protective effect and is at the same time very flat, which is reflected in a significantly increased susceptibility to damage. In addition, HNG80 cannot be washed or cleaned. And mechanical stresses caused by tension and folding also have a direct negative impact on shielding attenuation. A protective cover after displaying it using robust fabric, a carpet or even a large cover plate from the carpenter is essential.
Ground pad HNG80 includes full LF grounding accessories
Due to the sensitivity of the HNG80 shielding material, the ground underlay is already prepared for Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground. More. Small metal plates are pre-assembled at the end of both tracks, to which the grounding is fixed with screws. The tracks themselves are laid overlapping to form a closed shielding and grounding area. Thanks to the combined grounding connection, the canopy can be contacted either with Velcro or a magnet.
After laying and connecting all grounding components, there is an increase of 4 mm at the connection point due to these components. We recommend choosing a protective cover that also takes these components into account.
Details of the shielding floor mat HNG80
- Screening attenuation: 88 dB
- Size: Width 260 cm, length 260 cm, sheet thickness 0.1 mm
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, aluminium
- Application: Canopy, bed
- Field type: LF (low Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is a physical measurement that is important for describing periodic processes, such as vibrations. More), HF (high frequency)
- Ecology: Normal
- Color: White, Grey
Shielding of the floor mat and grounding mat
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
Grounding of the floor mat HNG80
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). Because of the electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB).
Care of the floor mat HNG80
HNG80 can neither be washed nor cleaned
HowTo for the application of the floor mat in practice
SITUATION WIFI FROM NEIGHBOUR
A shielding underlay can also make sense without a canopy. However, in such a case, a before and after measurement is absolutely necessary using an HF measuring device (and under no circumstances with a smartphone!). This floor mat can be helpful if the Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. More load comes from only one direction – i.e. the EMF radiation is directed. For example, if the neighbor lives under your own apartment and the WLAN router, LTE Cube or smartphone is directly under your own bedroom, your own bed can be placed on our floor mat to reduce EMF exposure.
The radio radiation hitting the floor underlay from below is thus reflected back to the neighbor and attenuated. The result is a reduction in one’s own EMF radiation, an increase in radio electrosmog for this neighbor and also an increase in the WLAN coverage quality for this neighbor (could be a source of joy!). If the floor underlay is grounded, there is another additional effect. The reduction of the electrical alternating fields NF through the lighting technology of this neighbor on his ceiling in this “radiant” room. The range of an alternating electrical field from electric cables is up to 2 meters – this also applies to the electric cables laid in the ceiling of the neighbor to the ceiling lamp (their ceiling is also your own floor).
Assembly instructions for the entire set of floor mat HNG80
- Lay the two or three panels (1) out with an overlapping of approx. 5 cm – connecting plates all need to be laid on the same side with the stepped side facing upwards.
- Connect the two or three panels (1) with the 85 cm long cables GL85 (4). Use the black tensions discs when screwing the cable lugs tight.
- Connect the canopy connector (3) with the 85 cm long cable GL85 (4). Use the black tensions discs when screwing the cable lugs tight.
- Connect the grounding plug (2) with the 5 m long cable GL500 (5). Use the black tensions discs when screwing the cable lugs tight.
- Connect the canopy connector (3) with the canopy, either with the magnetic plate or velcro.
- The electrician must install the grounding plug (2) tightly in the socket outlet.